Follow the example to answer the question, then choose the best word from the list to complete each sentence.
Theme parks are a ________ place for families to visit.
1. Are you ________ about your first exams?
2. The prisoner admitted his ________ for the gruesome crime.
3. The patterned wall paper was ________ off.
4. The pupil couldn’t ________ the energy to open the results envelope.
5. ________ the case was solved, nobody was allowed to leave the room.
1 out of 4
Three of the words in the list are related to each other in some way. Find the word that is not linked to the others.
meat, vegetables, food, fruit
6. turn, accelerate, indicate, reverseAdd description here!
7. mist, smog, hale, haze
8. gloomy, bleak, grim, grace
9. catch, grasp, seize, drop
10. stout, robust, standard, sturdy
2 out of 4
4 out of 4
The boxes on the left show a pattern that is arranged in a sequence. Choose the answer option that completes the sequence when inserted in the blank box.